Friday, October 23, 2009

Random thoughts for today

1. When someone asks me what my favorite flower is I never say roses. I don't have favorite flower, per se, I think I always answer that question differently. But it's not roses. That said my mom sent me a beautiful bouquet for my birthday. It contained bright green spider mums and roses in two shades of pink and other whitish flower that I can't remember the name of. They are on their was out and as I passed by them today I had the fleeting thought that roses really aren't that bad; what did roses ever do to me? I think I might like them, don't get me wrong, they are not my favorite and I never want to smell like roses, but sometimes it's nice to have them on the coffee table.

2. This is how I feel after this week at work, the days seemed to last forever.


3. Should I buy myself a birthday present? Is that something grown-up people do?

4. I love the rain, but I am afraid that it may be a sign of colder and wetter things to come.

5. I spent way too much time debating the purchase of a saute pan today, now I know that is not something normal grown-up people do.











6. I discovered a new disease to add to the list of things not to get. It's called cyclic vomiting syndrome. I don't think you want all the details, but trust me that you don't want to get it. My heart goes out to people I see everyday that struggle with challenges that I cannot even imagine.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment