Monday, June 22, 2009

Hospital Food

Granted hospital food does not have a good reputation, but luckily they don't make the employees eat it! I just thought I would update you all about my fast approaching start date. I was all set to start next Monday the 29th, but because all of my paperwork went through faster than expected (we can all breathe a sigh of relief that I don't have TB!) my boss called me today and said that I can start on Wednesday! I am just the slightest bit nervous, but I'm sure once I get there and get oriented I will only be excited.

I'll keep you posted on exactly how bad the food is.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know you'll do great. I'm glad you don't have TB either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job! Good luck in Idaho. Are you staying with your sister up there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with my sister for a little while until I find an apartment. I just finished my second day of orientation and I am ready to stop reading and start actually doing something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a widower and a lousy cook, so I actually enjoy hospital cafeteria food.

    ReplyDelete