Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Love



Love is the only way to describe the way I feel about my Kitchenaid. I get a little bit happier everytime it perfectly distributes chocolate chips, or kneads pizza dough so I don't have to. For its 90th Anniversary Kitchenaid has released a special edition mixer, available exclusively through Williams-Sonoma. I already have a mixer (and I much prefer my almond color to the fire truck red), but I am already awaiting the 2010 release of the glass bowl. Is there a saying about good things being worth waiting for? I am sure this falls into that catagory.

Happy mixing!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll forgive my blog-stalking, but I've been following your blog since Kim linked to it a while ago. I have to agree: Kitchen Aids are awesome! We had one my mother in law and her all took to college some 30 years ago. It just kept running with no problems until we gave it to a sister who would get more use out of it then we did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Glass bowl, pretty! I want, I want.

    ReplyDelete