Monday, September 13, 2010

Please excuse the mayhem while my life (and this blog) are under construction.

I just thought I should post something before I move and may not have internet for a while. No one could have predicted how crazy this summer would be, certainly I didn't.

As of Aug 28 I am engaged to David Scott, planning to be married on February 11, 2011 in Salt Lake. I was offered a position at the Ogden School District on Aug 25th and accepted the position and gave my 2 weeks notice on Friday the 27th. My last day of work at EIRMC was last Thursday the 9th.

So, now I have a week to move to Ogden before starting my new job on Sept 20th. Lucky for me I found a place to live last weekend, so I won't have to live in my car :) Also lucky is my wonderful fiance who is always wanting to help me do things. He is amazing!

Since I know very few people read this, and most of them already love me. I will post the first picture of David and I together. Taken while hiking in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. I am still somewhat amazed that he wanted to see me again after seeing me like this for 4 days.

5 comments:

  1. Hooray!

    I already miss you, lady! I'm totally coming to your farewell dinner thingy; I've got it in my planner and everything! Oh, I only wish it wasn't so soon! I want you to stay much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the best summer ever! So fun to have all good changes. Congrats on the engagement and I hope your transition to a new job and city goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Kristine and David! I'm still kinda of floored (in a good way) that my two good friends are marrying EACH OTHER!
    Good luck on your next adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Good Luck! Still waiting to hear water experiement findings... Glad to have found the blog so I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you commented on my blog so I found your blog! I am so incredibly happy about your engagement! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a lucky guy. :)
    Expect some serious blog stalking from now on. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete