Sunday, November 14, 2010


I have internet... kinda. At least I have enough to blog. So here I go.

My new job is going well. Still working on meeting people and remembering names and faces, but overall really good. I enjoy menu planning and working on new projects and hopefully getting a few more kids to eat fruits and vegetables.

Mainly my life right now involves driving to Pocatello every weekend and wedding plans. If you want more of an update than that keep reading, if not you can stop now.

Engagement pictures... done. And although it has gone back and forth I am 96% sure which one is "the one."
  • Reception location...booked. I am really excited about this place and it's potential.
  • Temple time... booked. And I think we only changed the appointment twice. A big thank you to David who is very willing to make phone calls that I don't want to :)
  • Wedding dress... in the closet. So far I have resisted the temptation to try it on. (part of that might have to do with the fact that I can't get it on or off by myself)
  • Address collection... IN PROGRESS. If you have one that needs to be added to the list, feel free to post it as a comment. I am resisting the urge to make a facebook group.
  • Announcement design... also in progress. I met with the graphic designer last week and the first set of proofs should be coming this week.
  • Favors... bought. I am still amazed at David's great luck with these and the awesome price we got. There will still be some assembly, but we have some time.
With 89 days left to go, I think we are doing good. This weekend was a little break from wedding stuff and I got to see David take first in his Judo competition. I am so excited for Whitney to come this weekend and tackle a few more wedding items.

1 comment:

  1. I would love a wedding invite-
    Rebe Moore
    328 Quinby Road
    Rochester, NY 14623

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete