Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dear Dove Chocolate,

After having recently been disappointed with your product I have come across some other products that seem to offer what yours has been lacking. Perhaps these could help get you back on your feet.

1. Inside a Raspberry Chocolate Bar

2. I opened a fortune cookie to find this (I thought I tucked the fortune in my pocket, but now I can't find it, luckily I can always remember good fortunes!) "A bold and dashing adventure is in your future within the year."

Dove, please take note. I anticipate that I will continue to consume your product and I am hopeful that you will continue to offer me love advice in the future.

Passionately Yours (name that movie)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how anyone could be disappointed in Dove. So you reconsider, I'm going to share some wisdom Dove and Martha Stewart have been giving out recently!

    "To start a romantic fire, crisscross kindling on top of newpaper."

    "Wrap presents in vintage linens from holidays past."

    "Use pipe cleaners to craft snowflake ornaments."

    "Organize your ingredient lists before shopping.”

    “Host a cookie swap.”

    ReplyDelete