Saturday, March 20, 2010

I made a mistake.

I said (out loud) that I didn't mind PDA. Fatal error. It has been following me around like my shadow. You would be surprised with all of the places that people have decided to be inappropriate while I was watching.
To name just a few: Wandering around the grocery store, walking on the treadmill (I bet you thought this would be impossible, I'll be your witness), institute, etc.

I stand by my ground, that subtle and G rated public displays of affection are ok, but this has got to stop.

Also, just let me know so I will not be out of the loop. In Idaho did the fast lane switch from the left lane to the right? I didn't get the memo, but apparently EVERYONE else did.

In food related news, I have my second meal for food group on Tuesday, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Spring, is all I can say...you think it's bad now? Just wait till the warm weather decides to stick!

    I missed the memo too, but I noticed that people are being idiots on the road. (And people say Utah drivers suck!)

    How did your food group thingy go?

    ReplyDelete