Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's only Wednesday

...but so far not too much to complain about this week. Here are a few of the highlights.

~ No work on Monday!
~ A haircut that turned out a little shorter than expected, but I really like it and it makes me feel ready for spring.
~ My tax return, oh the possibilities :)
~ An hour spent roaming the BYU bookstore and reading random Speeches and cookbooks.
~ Left over Valentine's Day chocolate.
~ New friends to share food with (I will admit that after last night's AWESOME Chinese food, I'm a little nervous about what I will make on Tuesday).
~I never thought that 40 degrees would feel warm, but it does and it is so nice!
Hopefully the rest of the week follows suite. March is turning out to be pretty great! I'll keep you posted on my tax return goodies, I think there is a set of Calphalon Stainless Steel pans out there with my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment