Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This Summer

We got our first glimpse of summer this past weekend. I broke in my hiking shoes on Saturday and don't tell my mom but I may have a touch of a sunburn. On Sunday I walked around the neighborhood park and talked with one of my best friends. This summer is going to be great. My 4th nephew will be here in July and there are sure to be lots of good parties and even more delicious food.

Two summers ago a friend and I read an inspiring article entitled, "Every Summer Needs A Name" and we decided it is true. So, I need to come up with a name, hmm... Based on the rain/ wind that today brought I think I still have a week or two to brainstorm.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! Naming each summer is a fun idea! -Is it kinda random, like naming a car? Or more deliberate, like naming a child? Hmm...I like this idea, Kristine...

    ReplyDelete