Monday, May 24, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays

Today is May 24th, and not only was it rainy and cold, but it was snowing! The day seems to have turned around now and the sun is out, so hopefully the week will turn out well.

Yesterday Jami and I had some people over for dinner and I made a chocolate angel food cake and served it with strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. I meant to take a picture of it before we ate, but it didn't happen and by the time I got around to it this morning, well, you can see for yourself.
I used one of my new favorite ingredients to turn a regular angel food cake recipe into a chocolate one.I am off to plant the strawberry pot that my sister gave me for my housewarming present, wish me luck! We'll see if I get any freaky strawberries like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment